BMW i8 2017

Ring volný... (General Discussion)

Moderátor: Knihovníci

Analfabet

BMW i8 2017

Příspěvekod Brooks77 » 15 kvě 2017 15:53

The common options that come with the BMW i8 Concept Bottom involve 1.5L I-3 357hp crossbreed petrol intercooled turbo engine, 6-rate auto transmission with overdrive, 4-wheel contra --lock brakes (Stomach muscles), built-in navigation process, area seat fitted airbags, curtain first and 2nd row over head safety bags, vehicle driver and traveler leg airbag, airbag occupancy detector, intelligent air cooling, 20" light weight aluminum wheels, cruise management, ABS and driveline traction management.

The BMW i8’s eDrive modern technology blends the skills of any electric motor unit and an internal-combustion engine to make exciting power and eco friendly efficiency. Establish the Driving a vehicle Practical experience Control to the driving mode of your moment and feeling. In eDrive function, you can drive the i8 for as much as 24 km at a greatest rate of 120 km/h entirely on electric potential. Beyond that, the electric electric motor squads track of the TwinPower Turbo 3-tube engine to provide excellent gasoline economic climate in eco pro mode, peaceful productivity in convenience setting and exciting performance in sports activity method.

The i8 combines a 3-tube twin-turbocharged gasoline engine with the electric motor for the full horsepower score of 357. The electric electric motor includes a two-pace automated transmission, although the fuel engine has a 6-pace automated. BMW claims energy economy amounts of 76 MPGe plus a charge time of 90 a few minutes. sports car

Zpět na Obecné diskuze